TI-106 Supervision in Community & Workplace Traumatologist
Who would Benefit from Participation?
- First responders (e.g., fire/rescue, emergency medical services, law enforcement)
- Mental health & community health care professionals; volunteers working with trauma survivors.
- Pre-requisites requires completion of TI-1001, 102, 103, 104, 105 & 107 prior to starting TI-106
What is Supervision in Community & Workplace Traumatologist?
Our Supervision in Community & Workplace Traumatologist course offers a framework for participants to practice and demonstrate proficiency. Through the assessment module you will receive evaluation and direction from a Certified Traumatologist.
The course format is designed for growth and challenge in becoming a competent care provider to traumatized individuals, families, organizations and communities.
The course is also designed to develop the skills for individuals whose work, volunteer or personal activities bring them into contact with individuals or groups who have had direct trauma exposure.
With our state-of-the-art technology, you will have unlimited access to this online, self-paced course for 160 days (as opposed to a 1- to 2-day training session) AND support all along the way.
This program is the seventh course of our Community & Workplace Traumatologist designation.
- Recognize when to refer and when to provide support as a Community & Workplace Traumatologist.
- Practice ethical and competent service management within your practice mandate.
- Practice & demonstrate proficiency in Community & Workplace Traumatology skills.
- Learn to prepare and present case studies.
- Identify appropriate Community & Workplace Traumatology solutions.
- Recognize cases that require referral and identify appropriate referral types and sources
- Develop action plans to address biases, blind spots and deficiencies discovered in the supervision process.
- Develop strong skills in maintaining non-anxious presence, becoming increasingly intentional and less reactive.
- In depth narrated interactive course presentation
- Downloadable student manual for your personal and workplace use
- Final quiz requiring a passing grade of 80%
- Estimated course time: 12 hours (+ additional time for assignments)
- Certificate of completion after finishing of all 7 courses TI 1001, 102-107 & 3 assignments.
- Graded assignments (reviewed by Dr. Baranowsky and will be given a pass/fail grade)
- 160 day access (extendable within 12 months)
- Required Course Reading – Supervision in Community & Workplace Traumatologist (106 Manual)
- Continuing education credit if available*
Course Price: $149 CAD plus applicable taxes.
I felt that the course material was prepared in such a way that allowed the learner to fully understand the various aspects of traumatology. The flow of the course material was readily understandable and the flow was outstanding … I felt that the exercises were clear and I would also state that actually completing the exercises was an important aspect in understanding and learning the material…Overall, I would state that your coursework was definitely challenging and any professional who studies or is employed in a trauma related field should complete the material. – Jason Griffith, Hot Springs Village, Arizona Social services supervisor, U.S. Government
Our Dedication to Your Success
We’re dedicated to your success. If you are not satisfied with our courses, we will give you a full refund within 10 days of your purchase.