TI-203 Standards of Trauma Care: Attachment, Systems & Context
Who would Benefit from Participation?
- Social workers, nurses, psychologist, master’s level counselors.
- Mental health care professionals
- Students must have a Master’s degree, completed or in progress, related to a clinical or counseling field; OR at least four years of counseling experience with ongoing supervision by a local registered mental health clinician.
- Unsure if you qualify? Ask us or email email@example.com
What is Standards of Trauma Care?
Our Standards of Trauma Care course will help you identify these individual characteristics and other factors that affect the treatment program you create. We guide you in a deeper understanding of your clients’ background and history, their mode of Development & Attachment, community & familial systems and context, connecting them to specific care approaches.
In this third course of Clinical Traumatology designation, participants will expand the specialty of their practice to include the field of trauma recovery which includes focus on group work and methods for assisting traumatized individuals.
With our state-of-the-art technology, you will have unlimited access to this online, self-paced course for 160 days (as opposed to a 1- to 2-day training session) AND support all along the way.
- Learn about Development & Attachment theories in relation to trauma.
- Examine the legacy and treatment of Traumatized children.
- Recognize how family systems are related to traumatic stress and be able to provide systemic interventions within the context of the traumatized family and/or other system(s), making trauma work systemically.
- Acquire knowledge on cross-cultural competencies & Standards of Care for Traumatologists.
- Distinguish the different trauma reactions among different cultural, age, gender, racial, groups and communities.
- Creating awareness of one’s own and other’s cultural values and framework.
- In depth narrated interactive course presentation
- Downloadable student manual for your personal and workplace use
- Final quiz requiring a passing grade of 80%
- Estimated course time: 7 hours
- Certificate of completion
- 160 day access (extendable within 12 months)
- Required Course Readings – Clinical Standards of Care: Attachment, Systems & Context (TI-203)
- Continuing education credit if available*
Course Price: $75 CAD plus applicable taxes.
Thus far my experiences with the Traumatology Institute have far exceeded my expectations. – Dan D’Alessandro, Canada
Our Dedication to Your Success
We’re dedicated to your success. If you are not satisfied with our courses, we will give you a full refund within 10 days of your purchase.
In the Clinical Traumatologist stream, courses have been limited to those students with appropriate qualifications.
If we learn that a student does not meet our minimum qualifications, he/she will be removed from the program, will not receive a Certificate of Completion and course fees will not be refunded.
Please ensure that you understand this disclaimer.