TI-205 Group Approaches with Trauma Survivors: Clinical
Who would Benefit from Participation?
- Social workers, psychologist, master’s level counselors.
- Mental health care professionals.
- Students must have a Master’s degree, completed or in progress, related to a clinical or counseling field; OR at least four years of counseling experience with ongoing supervision by a local registered mental health clinician.
- Unsure if you qualify? Ask us or email email@example.com
What is Group Approaches with Trauma Survivors -Clinical?
Our Group Approaches with Trauma Survivors course investigates clinical strategies to group intervention with trauma survivors. The foundation of this program will be therapeutic group methods with recovery and personal awareness components. Multiple types of course promotions and intake/admission procedures will be addressed.
In this fifth course of Clinical Traumatology designation, participants will expand the specialty of their practice to include the field of trauma recovery which includes focus on group work and methods for assisting traumatized individuals.
With our state-of-the-art technology, you will have unlimited access to this online, self-paced course for 160 days (as opposed to a 1- to 2-day training session) AND support all along the way.
- Learn Therapeutic, Supportive, and Resiliency Enhancement Models.
- Understand group intake protocols.
- Acquire improvement and program evolution approaches
- Study the fundamental characteristics of group dynamics.
- Examine the necessities of trauma survivors within a group setting.
- Learn to choose a suitable group model to address the needs of your treatment setting and client base.
- Prepare for the realistic applications of group models with trauma survivors.
- In depth narrated interactive course presentation
- Downloadable student manual for your personal and workplace use
- Final quiz requiring a passing grade of 80%
- Estimated course time: 12 hours
- Certificate of completion
- 160 day access (extendable within 12 months)
- Required Course Readings – Group Approaches with Trauma Survivors (Manual for Course TI-205)
- Continuing education credit if available*
Course Price: $119 CAD plus applicable taxes.
Thanks so much – this training journey has been wonderful! The training has provided such valuable tools and information. I work with a very demanding/challenging population where there is a lot of clients presenting with trauma. I’m so grateful to the Traumatology Institute. I will be sure to keep an eye out for any other training opportunities offered. – Julie Meathrell MSW RSW, Social Worker, London Centre of Hope Family Health Team