TI-207 Compassion Fatigue Specialist – Therapist
Who would Benefit from Participation?
- Social workers, nurses, psychologist, master’s level counselors.
- Mental health care professionals.
- Students must have a Master’s degree, completed or in progress, related to a clinical or counseling field; OR at least four years of counseling experience with ongoing supervision by a local registered mental health clinician.
- Unsure if you qualify? Ask us or email email@example.com
What is Compassion Fatigue Specialist Training?
Our Compassion Fatigue Specialist Training (CFST) is an intensive Compassion Fatigue Resiliency course developed with the caring professional, paraprofessional, volunteer and other caregivers in mind. This didactic and experiential course is designed to provide professionals with in-depth understanding of Compassion Fatigue & Recovery Interventions using the five-session Accelerated Recovery Program (ARP, Gentry, Baranowsky & Dunning, 1997).
In this sixth course of Clinical Traumatology designation, participants will learn deep skills for helping people experiencing “Burn-out”, “Compassion Fatigue” and “Vicarious Trauma”? This course provides you with practical skills for peeling back the layers of working with trauma survivors.
With our state-of-the-art technology, you will have unlimited access to this online, self-paced course for 160 days (as opposed to a 1- to 2-day training session) AND support all along the way.
- Train experientially in each of the techniques utilized in the ARP.
- Learn evaluation and treatment protocols to assist compassion fatigued care-providers.
- Develop prevention and resiliency skills for self and others.
- Understand the meaning of Compassion Fatigue in the lives of care-providers.
- Recognize compassion fatigue triggers and early warning signs.
- Identify and utilize resources & plan for resiliency and prevention.
- Master arousal reduction methods & grounding and containment skills.
- Resolve internal/external conflicts & commit to wellness and self-care.
- Discover resolution exercises to assist in the release of emotional wounds that limit abilities.
- In depth narrated interactive course presentation
- Downloadable student manual for your personal and workplace use
- Final quiz with requiring a passing grade of 80%
- Estimated course time: 12 hours
- Certificate of completion
- 160 day access (extendable within 12 months)
- Required Course Readings – Compassion Fatigue Specialist Training Manual (Course TI-207)
- Required Course Readings – Compassion Fatigue Specialist Treatment Manual (TI-207)
- Required Course Readings – Compassion Fatigue Specialist Client Manual (Course TI-207)
- Continuing education credit if available*
Course Price: $169 CAD plus applicable taxes.
Your online courses are both illuminating and practical. As a therapist I found the courses on clinical traumatology most helpful in terms of increasing my knowledge base and skill sets … more importantly, my clients will benefit the most as a result of what I have learned and will be able to apply when treating the traumatized. Great work… Dr. Baranowsky! – Daniel Harris, Osoyoos, BC., Canada
Our Dedication to Your Success
We’re dedicated to your success. If you are not satisfied with our courses, we will give you a full refund within 10 days of your purchase.