Who Benefits from Participation?
- Social workers, psychologist, master’s level counselors
- Mental health and health care professionals, etc.
- Students must have a Master’s degree, completed or in progress, related to a clinical or counseling field; OR at least four years of counseling experience with ongoing supervision by a local registered mental health clinician.
- Unsure if you qualify? Ask us or email email@example.com
What Is Clinical Traumatologist Program?
Our Clinical Traumatologist program provides theoretical knowledge and practical skill-development opportunities that highlight best practices in trauma counselling. This skills-based program provides participants with a comprehensive framework for survivor needs, assessment and evaluation, and treatment through the trauma recovery cycle as well as addressing care for the caregiver.
Participants will enhance, develop and demonstrate their accomplishments in Clinical Traumatology techniques and skills under supervision. The supervision is in the form of written feedback on students’ assignments.
This trauma healing course is filled with powerful resources and builds the best foundation for helping trauma survivors.
Download CT program Outline HERE
Clinical Traumatologist Discount Bundle Savings:
TI-1001; TI-107; TI-202; 203; 204; 205; 206; 207 (8 courses)
Total $905 less almost 16% – true value pricing Canadian $760
The 7 on-line courses in the Clinical Traumatologist designation program are as follows:
- TI-1001: Early Intervention Field Traumatologist – $139 – Learn More
- TI-202: Overview of Assessment & Interventions – $75 – Learn More
- TI-203: Clinical Standards of Trauma Care: Attachment, Systems & Context – $75 – Learn More
- TI-204: Tools for Trauma: A Cognitive Behavioural Approach – $149 – Learn More
- I-205: Group Approaches with Trauma Survivor – $119 – Learn More
- I-206: Supervision in Clinical Traumatology – $149 – Learn More
- TI-207: Compassion Fatigue Specialist – Therapist – $169 – Learn More
How the Clinical Traumatologist Program Works
You may enroll in the courses individually or as an entire designation.
All courses other than TI-206 can be completed individually. Enrollment in TI-206 is only permitted after successfully completing all other courses in this certificate stream.
We recommend that the courses in the Clinical Traumatologist Program be taken sequentially in numbered order. The only exception to this rule is that students must complete all of the courses plus TI-207 before beginning TI-206 as all the assignments and learning in TI-206 rely on an integration of materials from all previous CT designation courses.
Those who successfully complete the full Clinical Traumatologist training curriculum are entitled to use the TITC-CT designation (which stands for Traumatology Institute Training Curriculum, Clinical Traumatologist).
- In-depth narrated interactive course presentation
- Downloadable student manual for your personal and workplace use
- Final quiz requiring a passing grade of 80%
- Estimated course time for all 7+1 courses: 98 hours (+ additional time for assignments)
- Certificate of completion + Traumatologist Certificate of Completion (TITC-CT)
- Complete 2+1 assignments for course 206 (need to use at least one consenting client for the assignments. Please ensure that a consenting client is available for the duration of this course, as well as allocate additional time to complete these assignments)
- Graded assignments (reviewed by Dr. Baranowsky and will be given a pass/fail grade)
- 160 day access (extendable within 12 months)
- Required Course Readings for each course
- Continuing education credit if available*
CT Value Bundle Price: $760 CAD plus applicable taxes.
I don’t know the last time that I was engaged in training that was so complete, current and challenging. I have worked as a Mental Health Clinician for many years, and my passion is reducing violence and trauma. After completing this training, I am just now achieving a feeling of competence. I would like to thank Dr. Baranowsky for her passion, expertise, and dedication. – Donna Riemer, Madison, Wisconsin, USA
Our Dedication to Your Success
We’re dedicated to your success. If you are not satisfied with our courses, we will give you a full refund within 10 days of your purchase.
Register for complete designations, Click Clinical Traumatologist or Community & Workplace Traumatologist.
Organizations that Recognize Traumatology Institute Programs
- American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress (AAETS)*
- Board of Behavioral Sciences – California*
- Canadian Professional Counsellors Association*
- Canadian Psychological Association*
- Green Cross Academy of Traumatology*
- National Association of Social Workers*
- National Center for Crisis Management*
- U.S. Psychiatric & Mental Health Congress*
- International Association of Trauma Professionals (IATP)*
*Separate application required.